What To Do After A Loss At Your 首页
Protect the property from further damage. If immediate repairs are required, make reasonable and necessary repairs to protect your property and provide us with receipts for the repair expenses. Protect the damaged property from further damage.
Prepare an inventory list and description of the damaged property.
对水的要求, be sure to stop the source of the water or leak immediately and then begin to dry out the home. This may include contacting a plumber, water extraction company, etc.
For fire claims, report the damage to your local fire department. If your home is uninhabitable and you have to seek temporary accommodations, be sure to retain your receipts and provide them to your claims representative.
For burglary, theft and vandalism claims, report the damage to your local police department.
打电话报告你的索赔 1-. This toll free number is available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Your claim can also be reported online by following the instructions on the previous claims page.
bc365娱乐手机版欺诈金额为6美元.9 billion in claims each year in 佛罗里达, enough to inflate your automobile, 房主的, 业务, commercial and health insurance by as much as 30 percent, 国家监管机构说.
Here is some information to help protect you from being a victim of these crimes.
What You Can Do To Prevent 汽车 Theft
Once every twenty seconds a vehicle is stolen somewhere in the United States. You can use these effective and proven anti-theft devices and tips to help protect your car:
- Kill Switches – a hidden switch that prevents the flow of electricity or fuel.
- Electronic Tracking Devices- an electronic transmitter hidden in the vehicle
- Electronic Keys- Pre-installed anti-theft systems that allow the vehicle to operate with a correctly coded key.
- Steering column armored collar- Installed mechanism that prevent the breaking of a steering column
- Tire lock- similar to boots used by police and traffic organizations
- Never leave your wallet and drivers license in your car
- When parking in a garage or lot give the attendant only the ignition key
- Never place your vehicle key on the same ring as your house key
- Etch the vehicle identification number (VIN) in several hard to find places, 使用电蚀刻器.
- Write your name, address and VIN with a dye marker under the hood or trunk
- Keep your VIN and tag number on file at home and in your office to give to police and to Farm Bureau if your car is stolen.
bc365娱乐手机版欺诈是一种犯罪. It cost insurers and ultimately their customers, including you. To combat fraud and avoid this unnecessary expense, Farm Bureau gives special fraud detection training to its claims personnel.
To help you avoid being victimized by fraud, keep an eye out for the following fraud clues:
- Person involved in accident is excessively eager to accept blame for an accident or is overly pushy or demanding of a quick settlement.
- Person involved in accident is unusually familiar with insurance terms and procedures or medical or vehicle repair terminology.
- Person in accident lists a post office box or hotel as an address and 邮件 is avoided.
- Person involved in accident threatens to go to an attorney or physician if the claim is not quickly settled.
Farm Bureau helps fight fraud through its special investigation unit. These people and our Claims staff are trained in the area of fraud detection and investigation.
The National bc365娱乐手机版 Crime Bureau (NICB) was created and funded by the insurance industry, 包括农业局, 打击欺诈和盗窃. If fraud or theft is suspected, you can call the NICB hotline at 1 - 800 - tel - nicb.
Or you may report suspected fraud to the 佛罗里达 Department of bc365娱乐手机版 Division of bc365娱乐手机版欺诈 hotline at 1-.
Windshield Repair Keeps Your Premiums Down
The replacement cost of windshields typically range from $250 – $1000! 一次维修通常需要50美元.
This savings results in lower premiums to you.
Small chips and cracks can be safely repaired resulting in large savings. A repair is a process of injecting clear liquid resin into the damaged area. The resin is then cured by ultra violet light until hard. This will restore the clarity and strength to the auto glass.
The repair process usually takes 30-60 minutes, preserves the original factory seal, 并且是完全保证的. If the repair fails, the price of the repair goes toward the replacement.
Help keep your premiums low, consider windshield repair.